Under current legislation, there are uses in the industrial park permits and prohibitions.
- construction of industrial and warehousing operation, clean profiled activities;
- construction of administrative functions, commercial, food, service headquarters;
- building the technical infrastructure of the area;
- building the stationary car;
- green spaces, protective plantations.
- units with special technological risk which could seriously affect environmental factors;
- any private work in areas reserved for works of public utility;
- construction or design provisional unsightly fire hazard generating;
- units without proper technical equipment;
- landfill of any products and risk for environmental factors.
The areas in which investments can be made in the industrial park are:
- distribution dominated goods storage and logistics activities, held near container terminals, transport infrastructure (roads, railways, waterways) and customs points;
- industry dominated by production activities and / or processing, with the possibility to concentrate on various top industries, eg. information technology, steel products processing industry, Bio-technology, audio-video industry, food industry, marine industry;
- business activities dominated consulting, design, research and development, and business management activities;
- services dominated by service industries.
Other information necessary for investors:
- opening a business in Romania involves about 5 days for incorporation;
- opening a business in Romania involves costs about 200 euro for incorporation;
- of payroll, 28.45% gross wage social contributions are payable by the employer;
- average net wage is 356 euros;
- net minimum wage is 181 euros;